NGO Labyrinth in cooperation with NGO „HOPS“ from Skopje will organize a 5 day Winter School within the project „Prevention of HIV transmissions and drugs among resident population in the cross-border area” financed by the European Union and managed by the EU Office in Kosovo.
The Winter School will be held during these dates; 07.03.2016 – 11.03.2016 (Monday – Friday), therefore all interested persons are invited to apply for the following position:
- Location of School: Pristina, Kosovo.
- Contract period: 1 month.
- Number of trainers to be engaged: 3.
- Origin: Two trainers from Kosovo and one from Macedonia.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• The main role of trainers to conduct proper five-day training on HIV prevention.
• Trainers are expected to:
• Prepare training modules – ppt. presentations and training curriculum,
• Develop an agenda,
• Evaluate questionnaires,
• Hold a five-day training on drug use and HIV prevention,
• Fulfill timesheets for working hours,
• To develop a report from the Winter School.
• Finished graduate studies relevant to the area (medicine, social work, law school, and others. Humanistic Studies),
• Minimum 5 years experience in the field of HIV prevention and trainings.
• Skills for interactive work and communication skills,
• Knowledge of civil society sector in Macedonia,
• Excellent knowledge of the Macedonian language (oral and written professional correspondence),
• Knowledge of Albanian and English language will be an advantage,
• Experience working in the field of drug use and HIV prevention.
Candidates should submit:
1. CV or resume;
Necessary documents can be sent in Macedonian language to the following email adress: email@example.com, not later than 21.02.2016.Only candidates fulfilling the criteria will be contacted.
Applications received after the deadline or not completed ones will not be considered.
For detailed ToR, click here.